Advanced Building Automation Systems (BAS) places control at your fingertips from anywhere.
Whether it’s new construction, a conversion or renovation project, or building upgrade of any size, count on Rafco’s experience to add real value to your property asset via facility optimization. All without compromising your historical building’s original look or architecture.
Through our consulting and development services, we can evaluate your major building systems and equipment for optimal performance—and help pinpoint potential problems, suggested improvements, or possibilities for cost savings.
In fact, our insightful consulting is based on real-world experience—the key to identifying opportunities, integrating technology platforms, as well as creating greater efficiencies in purchasing, construction and future sustainability.
Thanks to our strong focus on the latest technologies, we’re experts in the design and development of more sophisticated smart buildings, providing for total integration of building, technology and energy systems. So with Rafco, you can enhance your facility’s overall energy efficiency, sustainability*, safety and long-term value.
In addition, with our many years of construction and project management expertise, we can successfully implement any renovation or construction recommendations, ensuring your project is completed on schedule—and on budget.
Our professional consulting services include:
- Proficient management and oversight for construction and capital improvement projects to provide immediate cost savings—and efficiently meet your project completion timetable.
- Integrating the newest technologies for a more sophisticated smart building, with the best options for security, life safety, elevator service, HVAC, parking and other building systems.
- No-cost proprietary Building Optimization Audit (BOA) upon request.
- Partnering on your behalf with various professionals for project planning and execution, including architects, city planners, engineers, surveyors, inspectors, contractors, leasing agents, attorneys, lenders and others.
- Assessment of environmental, economic, physical and political issues pertinent to your project.