Experience The Difference
Ten Reasons for Selecting a Professional Property Management Company
- Professional property management companies (PPMCs) have the experience, skill, and trained personnel to manage physical plants and grounds in a safe, legal, and cost effective manner.
- Professional property management companies can offer current best practices across multiples categories including life safety, security, preventive maintenance, energy/resource efficiencies, tax, accounting, insurance, personnel management, technology integration, capital improvements, and legal issues.
- PPMCs support their property managers with large staffs including maintenance engineers, porters, and cleaning technicians as well as offer 24-hour-a-day emergency response by an entire team of seasoned professionals.
- PPMCs have tried-and-true operational systems and procedures that streamline tasks and minimize disruptions to residents.
- PPMCs have strong networks of contractors, engineers, architects, suppliers, vendors, attorneys, accountants, staffing/screening services, and consultants and can select the best local companies to provide the highest quality, value, and service for each individual task.
- Every association board has fiduciary responsibilities to residents and to the association. PPMCs offer full financial resources including accounts payable and receivable, multi-faceted reporting, transparency through bank portals, consulting on tax, employment and insurance issues.
- In today’s litigious society, PPMCs are equipped with proper insurance coverage and procedures to help reduce exposure.
- PPMCs relieve the association of personnel responsibilities for hiring, training, firing, replacing, and substituting due to illness or vacations.
- PPMCs offer economies of scale in purchasing, leveraging buying power to reduce costs.
- PPMCs comprehend association articles of incorporation, governance documents, association rules and regulations, insurance policies, and filing of appropriate forms, returns and permits.