At Rafco, superior building management and maintenance is our specialty—all backed by over 100 combined years of hands-on experience and technology systems expertise.
For exceptional service across the board, we provide current best practices in life safety, security, preventive maintenance, energy/resource efficiencies, accounting, insurance, technology integration and other critical areas. So whether it’s a single office building, retail space or mixed-use facility, we deliver the comprehensive and customized management, maintenance and administrative services you need.
Depending on your building type, size or specifications, we tailor our day-to-day management services to your particular property or desired amenities as well. Plus you can count on us for prompt, attentive and problem-solving service whenever needed—with a Rafco team member on call 24/7 year-round.
When you put Rafco on the job, you can rest assured your building will be proactively maintained and managed to the highest standards—even for routine services.
Key priorities for our management services include:
- All-inclusive property management, maintenance, planning and consulting, as well as administrative duties such as financial reporting and lease enforcement.
- Incorporating the latest technologies to deliver the best options for security, life safety, elevator service, HVAC, parking and other key building systems.
- Offering single platform systems integration technology for consolidating all building systems into one interactive dashboard.
- Project management including bidding process, supervision, scheduling, compliance and inspections.
- Serving as liaison and communication contact with tenants/owners.
- Access to one of the Midwest’s most extensive vendor relationship networks, providing multiple resources at competitive rates.
- Implementing major system updates, repairs and capital improvements for conversions, renovations or building upgrades.
- Providing a proactive approach for preventive maintenance and identifying optimal inefficiencies.